2021 Honda Pilot Fuel Economy
Lakewood drivers love the Honda Pilot because of its spacious interior and generous fuel economy. Whether you’re commuting to Lakewood or running errands in Toms River, the Honda Pilot MPG will help you save on fuel and keep you away from the gas station for longer. Learn more about the Honda Pilot fuel economy below, or contact our team to set up a time for a test drive.
Honda Pilot MPG & Engine Efficiency
The 2021 Honda Pilot features a 3.5L V6 engine that offers 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. With a 19.5-gallon fuel tank, you can drive mile after mile without worrying about running out of fuel. The Honda Pilot MPG will vary slightly depending on the trim level you choose and if you upgrade to the AWD drivetrain. Explore the Honda Pilot fuel economy by trim level below:
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Elite, and Black Edition: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Performance Features
Along with stellar fuel economy ratings, the Honda Pilot comes with a variety of performance features that make the engine more efficient, increases safety, and improves handling while driving on Manahawkin roads. See some of the features offered in the Honda Pilot below:
- HondaLink – Stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule and more whether inside your car or not with this easy to use app.
- Eco Assist System – Improve your overall efficiency when braking or accelerating with this useful fuel-monitoring system.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive -Tackle tricky road conditions with this intelligent AWD system. Your Honda Pilot will automatically redistribute power to the wheels that need it most when it detects slippage as you drive. This will help you save fuel and stay safe on your commute.
Test Drive A Honda Pilot Today
The 2021 Honda Pilot offers excellent performance capabilities and fuel economy ratings for Lakewood families. Learn more about the Honda Pilot when you come in for a test drive at Honda Universe, then apply for financing to get started on the car-buying process. We look forward to putting you behind the wheel of a new Honda SUV today!
*20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD trims. Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More from Honda Universe
The 2021 Honda Pilot is now available in Lakewood, providing drivers with a comfortable SUV for them and their families. Honda Universe covers the highlights of the 2021 Honda Pilot interior design, from the dimensions to the features, below! Pilot Inventory Learn More 2021 Honda Pilot Interior Dimensions The 2021 Honda Pilot design has been optimized…
The 2021 Honda Passport is a dedicated mid-size SUV that’s perfect for Lakewood families and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Whether you’re looking for a new Honda SUV for your daily commute or you have a growing family, the Honda Passport price is affordable for all types of budgets. Explore the Honda Passport trim levels with Honda Universe…
The Honda Odyssey returns in 2021 as a family-favorite commuter vehicle. Packed to the brim with features, an abundance of space, and Honda Odyssey seating for eight people, it’s no wonder that the Odyssey is one of the best selling minivans on the market. Explore the Honda Odyssey interior dimensions and features with Honda Universe below,…