2023 Honda HR-V Safety Ratings
Honda is committed to your safety, no matter which car, truck, or SUV fits your lifestyle around Freehold. You can confidently take your everyday commutes with a suite of Honda Sensing® active safety features standard with new Honda models. Even the Honda HR-V safety ratings stand up to scrutiny when it comes to safety evaluation by the top agencies. Learn more about the Honda safety features of the 2023 HR-V with Honda Universe.
Honda HR-V Safety Evaluation by Top Auto Safety Experts
Two primary sources are trusted with safety ratings across the automotive industry: the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). If you want to know how the Honda HR-V safety affects your Toms River commutes, take a look at the HR-V testing by these authorities below:
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Living up to the Honda lineup’s history of glowing safety reviews, the IIHS rated the 2023 Honda HR-V positively, even naming it an IIHS Top Safety Pick+! Take a look at these Honda HR-V safety ratings:
2023 Honda HR-V Safety Ratings: IIHS
- Small overlap front, driver and passenger side: Good*
- Moderate overlap front: Good*
- Side: Good*
- Roof strength: Good*
- Head restraints and seats: Good*
Crash Avoidance & Mitigation
- Front crash prevention: Superior with optional equipment (highest possible rating)*
- Headlights: Acceptable*
- Child seat anchors (LATCH) ease of use: Acceptable*
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
The good ratings continue when the Honda HR-V is tested by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). You can trust the HR-V for your Jackson trips with these safety ratings:
2023 Honda HR-V Safety Ratings: NHTSA
- Overall Rating: 5 Stars**
- Frontal Crash: 5 Stars**
- Side Crash: 5 Stars**
- Rollover: 4 Stars**
Highlighted Honda Safety Technology
Built on an enhanced ACE™ body structure and a standard Honda Sensing® safety system, the Honda HR-V gives you peace of mind from the ground up. A well-rounded selection of Honda safety features makes the 2023 HR-V one of the safest vehicles on the road. The Honda safety technology includes:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS): In the event of a head-on collision, this system initiates the brakes.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): This feature will alert you if you’re veering off course, helping to keep you in your lane.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): Maintain a predetermined speed and following distance.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): This system alerts you if you’re drifting into another lane and recenters you in your correct lane.
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR): This system keeps you aware of the speed signs on the road to ensure you’re aware of changes on the road.
Explore the Honda HR-V with Honda Universe!
Take the road with peace of mind thanks to the Honda HR-V safety ratings. The Honda HR-V includes many other convenient features to make sure your trips around Lakewood are comfortable. Contact our team at Honda Universe to schedule a test drive of the HR-V today!
More from Honda Universe
The Honda Civic has established itself as a go-to choice for Freehold car buyers, offering a blend of reliability, efficiency, and style. The Honda Civic trim levels cater to a wide array of preferences and requirements. This guide provides a detailed overview of these options, helping you navigate the Honda Civic trims available in…
As you prepare to bring home a new crossover on Freehold roads, perhaps the most fun is finding it in a style you’ll love, and that’s why you’ll want to check out the new 2023 Honda Pilot colors. With distinct metallic and pearl options along with complimentary interior styles, this Honda crossover design checks…
Are you trying to find the right Honda Pilot trim for your needs? Whether you’re looking for a tech-forward model like the Honda Pilot EX-L or an off-road legend like the Honda TrailSport, you have plenty of options. Allow the team at Honda Universe to walk you through the details of the Honda Pilot configurations,…